We’re the global leaders in tech sales training and you’ll see an immediate benefit in your demos.CONTACT US
SOFTWARE DEMO TRAINING
What’s Your Role?
Convert more targets to pipeline by optimizing every prospect encounter through improved Discovery, objection handling, overview demo, and storytelling skills designed for Business Development.Learn More
Improve your pipeline efficiency and achieve your revenue target with services personalized for account executives that the best Discovery, sales demo, storytelling, and executive engagement skills.Learn More
Programs that are purpose-built for Client Success professionals that will maximize product utilization, subscription renewals, and expand your revenue footprint through improved Discovery, demo, storytelling, and executive engagement skills.Learn More
Transform your team with the #1 bestselling PreSales curriculum in the world! Help them improve Discoveries, deliver powerful demos and tell stories that move a client from curiosity to belief.Learn More
Elevate every leader’s group dynamics with tools and consulting that move your coaching from subjective to objective. Improve a leader’s internal and external influence and transform your managers into leaders that drive results.Learn More
Do you build real connections in the first minute?
We’ll train your team the proven methods to create deep connections with every type of stakeholder and leverage those throughout the demo to drive more insights, value and differentiation.
Do you tailor your demo to every prospect’s felt needs?
We’ll train your team how to quickly determine a prospect’s felt needs and present features in terms of felt benefits. Sell more by focusing on your customer’s unique pain and your unique advantages.
Do you excel even in tough situations?
We’ll train your team the resilience and grit they need to persevere in the most difficult situations like disruptive stakeholders, scripted demos and traps set by competitors.
“There are only a few moments in life that are truly life-changing.
The birth of your children, marriage and for me, I would include 2Win’s Demo2Win as one of them. It was and still is one of the most influential trainings I’ve ever been to. And it’s the only one where 20 plus years later I still have my So What sign from. If you’re serious about helping your clients be successful and want to demo in a world-class manner, you owe it to yourself to invest in any of the 2Win classes.”
Demo2Win Sales Training
Impactful. Innovative. Practice. Coaching. Results.
Self-paced learning blended with virtual, face to face, coaching for software professionals resulting in competitive wins.
Our research reveals that 87% of respondents believe they have less time to prepare for a key demo or presentation than just four years prior. Your software professionals feel the time-pressure of B2B buyers that are anxious to decide between competitive solutions. This workshop prepares your team to respond to these pressures with clear and compelling demos and presentations that differentiate your solutions from the competition.
There are three primary components to your demo workshop:
Virtual Self-Paced Video Learning Lessons That Deliver:
- Proper structure of an effective software presentation and demonstration regardless of time pressures.
- Techniques for effectively engaging their audience, delivering benefits, and selling value during the event.
- Engaging and professional video-based examples of best-practice techniques, skills, and structure.
- “Demo Crimes” of the most common mistakes committed during software demonstrations and presentations.
- Self-paced lessons and exercises that work towards goals and deadlines.
Prepare and Practice
- Every participant is challenged to prepare, practice and deliver a presentation and demonstration built around a live opportunity and derived from the video lessons and exercises.
- Once every student completes their exercises and practice sessions, participants gather in groups to deliver their presentation and demo.
- For the small group workshop option, every student must present and demonstrate your solution live with their webcam.
- In large group/master class workshops, randomly selected students present and demonstrate their solution while other participants listen and learn.
- Immediately following each presentation, a 2Win expert provides individual coaching and just-in-time instruction. The feedback illuminates the positive and constructive elements of each presentation and becomes a platform to deepen the knowledge and skills of every participant regardless of workshop composition.
- 2Win coaching is perfect for clients that want the benefit of individual coaching with group learning. For small group workshops, team members self-register for their small-group sessions.
At 2Win, we know that your experts learn by being challenged in thinking, engaging, and, through practice. All of our structures, methods, and techniques are backed by extensive research and implemented using the most modern adult learning methods. As a result, the difference in the effectiveness of your team member’s demos and presentations the week after this workshop will be striking!
- The 2% Factor and Preparing a High Impact Demo
- The Bridge Demonstrating Strategy for Persuading Audiences
- The Tell-Show-Tell Technique for Demonstrating Software Topics
- The Case for Value and Operational Benefits
- Demo Crimes to Avoid
- Instructions for Coaching Session
- The “Stay Tuned” Structure of a Demo
- Use of a Visual Roadmap
- Construction of a Complete Demo Episode
- Limbic Techniques for Capturing Attention
- The Case for Value and Value Benefits
- Episode Opening and Closing Methods
Professional Production Quality
Self-paced lessons use modern and engaging video production and graphics to enhance engagement and learning. Each lesson features 2Win experts that guide the students through their knowledge journey and exercise completion.
Types of Exercises
Students complete an on-line exercise after each major course section that prepares them for their live-virtual presentation. Exercises include:
- Selecting your opportunity for the live session
- Planning your Tell-Show-Tell demo topics
- Completing your demo structure
- Visually supporting your demo topics
- Opening and Closing your Demo Episode
- UNDERSTAND THE MOTIVES of each type of stakeholder and express the resonating value that motivates them to a decision in your favor.
- ELEVATE DEMOS above features and functions.
- DEVELOP CONSISTENCY with a repeatable and efficient process and structure.
- DIFFERENTIATE by how you are demonstrating and presenting, not what you are selling.
“This was a great way to focus on me as a presenter and take time to really practice my skills.”
“This training has definitely made me a better seller. I always knew how to do demos but they were never as effective as what my team and I have done during this workshop.”
“It was tremendous. As a Client Success professional, this was one of the best training programs I’ve ever been a part of!”
“I’m extremely grateful for this experience and being able to learn how to demo like the pros! I can’t wait to use these new skills on the job.”
“As a 25-year software sales veteran, this course codified some things I was doing intuitively and connected them to new ideas to build out a complete process. Thanks!”
What makes our virtual training different?
- Designed with Virtual in Mind – Most skills-based training companies have implemented virtual training with exhausting lectures and slide-sharing. Not 2Win! We architected and purpose-built our virtual training courses to be flexible, impactful, and practical. Uniquely designed for an online training format.
- Proven Satisfaction – Our virtual training satisfaction scores are equivalent to our in-person scores. We’re keeping pre-sales, sales, and client success engaged that results in an immediate impact your team’s effectiveness.
- Masterful Virtual Delivery and Coaching – No technical difficulties. No sound quality issues. No excuses.
- Quality Development and Production – Our lessons and exercises are bite-sized and easy to digest. We use high-quality video, graphics, and activities to create a learning experience that is interesting, challenging, and educational.
- Grow at Your Own Pace – We scale globally for even the largest enterprises and audiences.
- A Unique Take on Virtual Training – 2Win! virtual training offers a combination of user-friendly mobile tools, web-enabled video platforms, and virtual coaching so your most expensive resources gain immediate and long-lasting benefit to your strategic goals.
[insert video clip of the training platform]
- What is the length of Demo2Win! Virtual Program?
- Demo2Win Virtual is delivered in 2 phases. Phase 1 is where you will complete the self-paced online learning and exercises. This phase will take approximately 6-8 hours in total, and we recommend you complete this phase over a two-week period. Phase 2 includes your demonstration practice and coaching sessions where you will attend 5 hours of group coaching sessions, with each session lasting 2.5-hours. These sessions are typically delivered on a Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday. During group coaching sessions you will receive individual coaching and learn from other group member demos and coaching.
- What do I need to complete before my coaching session?
- The capstone experience of Demo2Win Virtual is your live practice and coaching session. The self-study videos and exercises provide you everything you need to prepare for your coaching session, and it is required that you complete this material BEFORE your first coaching session. To maximize the outcomes of this course come to your first coaching session prepared to deliver your demo, in role, to your coach and fellow participants.
- How long does my demo need to be?
- Your demo should be approximately 12-15 minutes in total length and should include an opening, two demonstration topics, and a closing. The video instruction will provide you the specific techniques for each element, and at the completion of your practice exercises, you will have your entire demo ready to go.
- Does virtual demo training really work?
- That’s a fair question! Most of the online training delivered in a corporate environment is far too generic and not well made. Demo2Win is different. This is a highly curated curriculum built specifically for you as someone who demonstrates complex solutions. Participant feedback is consistently excellent with average satisfaction scores of 4.9 on a 5.0 scale resulting in a marked improvement in demo and presentation skills and effectiveness.
If you have questions about our world-class training or would like måore information about 2Win! please contact us and we’ll be ready to answer your questions.