SET UP YOUR TEAM AND YOUR ENTIRE FUNNEL FOR SUCCESS.
Revealing. Validating. Impactful. Differentiating.
Self-paced learning blended with virtual, face to face, coaching for software professionals resulting in competitive wins.
The successful value and insight delivery of any demo or presentation is dependent upon prospect or client alignment. Without that alignment, every opportunity is at significant risk. The source of proper alignment is through effective discovery and the application of discovery findings
to the story being told to the prospect.
This workshop will provide your team with 2Win’s proven discovery secrets that will become your foundation for uncovering every stakeholder’s motivation for change. We will then show your team how to organize those motivations into a winning presentation plan that will lead to competitive wins!
There are three primary components to your Discovery workshop:
Virtual Self-Paced Video Learning Lessons That Deliver:
- The importance of EQ (emotional intelligence) in the professional world and how to resonate with members of the audience.
- The “To-Dos” and “Not To-Dos” during the Discovery process.
- How to handle objections and understand the “real” question at hand.
- Learning to apply professional empathy to choose and execute the appropriate response type.
- The critical elements of customer motivation.
- The proper way to craft insight-based leading questions.
- Ultimately, create a winning presentation plan from Discovery findings through Strategic team planning and tactics.
Prepare and Practice
- Students will practice handling common objections using the 2Win! objection handling framework.
- Your team will learn active listening skills that are crucial for understanding the true motive of customers or prospects.
- Participants will then practice the application of the discovery framework and techniques by leading discovery conversations.
- Individuals are chosen at random to practice objection handling and leading discovery conversations in front of peers and a 2Win! Master Coach.
- Immediately following each presentation, a 2Win expert provides individual coaching and just-in-time instruction. The feedback illuminates the positive and constructive elements of each presentation and becomes a platform to deepen the knowledge and skills of every participant regardless of workshop composition.
- 2Win coaching is perfect for clients that want the benefit of individual coaching with group learning. For small group workshops, team members self-register for their small-group sessions.
At 2Win, we know that your experts learn by being challenged in thinking, engaging, and, through practice. All of our structures, methods, and techniques are backed by extensive research and implemented using the most modern adult learning methods. As a result, the difference in the effectiveness of your team member’s demos and presentations the week after this workshop will be striking!
- Course Opening
- Foundational Concepts
- Handling Objections
- Uncovering Audience Motivations Through Discovery
- Applying Discovery
- Telling the Customer Story: Part 1
- Telling the Customer Story: Part 2
- Developing Executive Presence
Professional Production Quality
Self-paced lessons use modern and engaging video production and graphics to enhance engagement and learning. Each lesson features 2Win experts that guide the students through their knowledge journey and exercise completion.
Types of Exercises
Students complete an online exercise after each major course section that prepares them to lead the conversation and undercover the customer’s true motives. Exercises include:
- Selecting your opportunity for the live session
- Emotional Intelligence Self-Assessment
- Keeping Things On Track- Common Questions & Objections
- Discovery “On-The-Fly”
- Developing a Win Plan
- UNDERSTAND MOTIVES of decision-makers and strategically articulate pain, value, and insight
- CONNECT EVERY CLIENT INTERACTION above features and functions with a Win Plan that connects your Solutions to client Motivations
- DEVELOP CONSISTENCY across the team with a repeatable and efficient process and structure
- DIFFERENTIATE from competitors by how you sell not what you sell
Great experience! Good framework whereby I can consume digestible chunks of the course the day before, then have a supportive coaching session the next day. To me, this is the perfect way to learn and reinforce the information!
– Richard Hanapole, Senior Solution Engineer, DocuSign
The training allowed me to have another perspective in my Discovery with clients and the new techniques like Tell-Show-Tell, will be useful in my new way of delivering my presentations.
–Ryan Almonte, Application Specialist, Faro
I have been “set in my ways” of demoing for 15 years so was hesitant to take this course but in the end, I learned a great deal and am looking forward to implementing these techniques into my demo flow.
– Steve Yager, Sr. Solutions Consultant, iSolved
What makes our virtual training different?
- Designed with Virtual in Mind – Most skills-based training companies have implemented virtual training with exhausting lectures and slide-sharing. Not 2Win! We architected and purpose-built our virtual training courses to be flexible, impactful, and practical. Uniquely designed for an online training format.
- Proven Satisfaction – Our virtual training satisfaction scores are equivalent to our in-person scores. We’re keeping pre-sales, sales, and client success engaged that results in an immediate impact on your team’s effectiveness.
- Masterful Virtual Delivery and Coaching – No technical difficulties. No sound quality issues. No excuses.
- Quality Development and Production – Our lessons and exercises are bite-sized and easy to digest. We use high-quality video, graphics, and activities to create a learning experience that is interesting, challenging, and educational.
- Grow at Your Own Pace – We scale globally for even the largest enterprises and audiences.
- A Unique Take on Virtual Training – 2Win! virtual training offers a combination of user-friendly mobile tools, web-enabled video platforms, and virtual coaching so your most expensive resources gain immediate and long-lasting benefit to your strategic goals.
If you have questions about our world-class training or would like more information about 2Win! please contact us and we’ll be ready to answer your questions.