This Demo2Win workshop launched the company and continues to be the undisputed #1, best-selling, most successful program for PreSales professional improvement globally. This program will enable your PreSales professionals to differentiate their demos by making your software look easy, comprehensive, and differentiating.
- The 2% Factor – The essence of differentiation
- The Tell-Show-Tell Technique – Building a case for the value of your product
- Visually supporting Tell-Show-Tell – making your demo topics and their benefits memorable
Opening and closing a demo episode – Engaging a demo audience at the start of every episode of a demo and delivering a summation of value that they will remember
Winning sales engagements and demos requires great skill, but you need critical information to build relationships and give winning presentations and demos. Enter Discovery2Win! The sales engagement team must know the prospect’s current state, desired state, the impact of moving from current to desired, metrics that measure improvements, and how these changes impact an executive’s strategic initiatives. An effective discovery reveals your decision-maker’s organizational gaps and felt needs – so each demo speaks directly to your customer.
- Objection handling during discoveries and demos
- Discovery framework and master interview techniques that uncover critical information
- Creating a Win Plan from Discovery findings
- Building a winning story to deliver in your demo from a Win Plan
TELLING MOTIVATING STORIES
Sell more with stories that STICK! The shortest distance between two people is a story. 2Win has mastered the use of storytelling techniques to emotionally connect your sales engagement team’s answer to a prospect’s key decision criteria and shape their behavior and decision-making. Deeply engage every style of stakeholder, from executive to individual contributor, and be remembered long after the presentation or demo is done.
- Driving attention
- Making messages “sticky”
- Storytelling performance techniques
- Story Bridges – demystifying natural storytellers
- Contest (semi-finals) – Best storytellers advance
- Final storytelling contest
Software organizations need highly cohesive sales teams to achieve growth and revenue projections. Salesteam2Win! is architected to enable the sales engagement team to connect the demo to the overall impacts the solution will have, to the prospect’s improvement strategies, and, finally, their strategic initiatives. The tactics we provide strategies and tactics are quick and easy for the engagement team to implement and have an immediate impact on qualified sales opportunities.
- Guiding principles of team demos
- Advanced Discovery techniques
- Applying Discovery – creating a Win Plan
- Creating an impactful and memorable demo opening and closing
- Team presentation contest
WINNING WITH EXECUTIVES
Gaining influence with executives is an essential skill for every member of your sales engagement team. In this course, participants learn how to gain an understanding of executive priorities, how to connect executive needs to these priorities, and how to engage with an executive audience with poise and presence.
- Understanding your Emotional Quotient (EQ) and how it impacts executive meetings
- Executive modes and how to quickly align to their mode
- Everyday negotiations with executives
- The importance of delivering a crisp, articulate, executive-aligned adaptable value proposition
- Mastering executive communications
LAND, EXPAND, AND RENEW FOR CLIENT SUCCESS
Retaining and expanding within your client base is mission-critical to the long-term health of your business. Your client’s executive team needs to realize their investment’s business value before they approve a renewal or expand licenses or subscriptions into new use cases. Your Customer Success Managers are the key to driving value within their accounts. The challenge is that they are constantly pulled in to support escalations, and the tyranny of the urgent quickly replaces the strategically important, putting long-term client value at risk.
- Guiding principles of Client Success
- Objection Handling
- 2Win’s winning Discovery Framework
- Applying Discovery – creating a Win Plan
- The essence of building a memorable story around the customer’s Win Plan
- Developing executive presence
- Delivering your opening and closing Win Plan story