GAIN INFLUENCE WITH YOUR AUDIENCE
We create relevant and engaging storytellers that inspire their audience for every type of client interaction from demos to executive meetings. Our storytelling workshop is purpose-built for the tech industry because we understand the crucial subtleties needed to connect your story’s message to the business objective of tech clients and prospects.
Engagement. Vision. Distinction. Connection.
Interactive remote workshop with live practice and coaching, plus a year of content to reinforce and extend the learning.
Imagine a sales presentation. There are slides with statistics. And logos. And charts. Then the audience goes to another presentation. There are new slides with statistics. And logos. And charts. The audience can’t tell the vendors apart. They forget both presentations. The deals go nowhere.
Facts inform. Emotions persuade. Because humans make decisions emotionally, then justify them rationally. Stories appeal to emotions, but salespeople can be reluctant to tell stories. Here’s the reasons myths. “The audience doesn’t want to hear stories.” “Stories are only for special occasions.” “I’m not a storyteller.” “I don’t have time to tell stories.”
Storytelling2Win debunks these myths. Participants learn how to use stories to connect with audiences. To influence. To persuade. To motivate. To advance deals.
Participants learn how to be agile, influential, and confident storytellers. How to quickly distill the audience’s challenges and objectives into a Big Idea. To clearly illustrate that Big Idea with a story. To thread the story throughout the presentation. And to resonate with different types of audiences.
By the end of the workshop, participants will:
- Develop a “library” of stories and select the right one for each situation.
- Build each component of a story with an effective and repeatable structure.
- Remove extraneous details from stories and make their point in 90 seconds or less.
- Confidently tell stories to diverse audiences in multiple settings and inspire action.
A 2Win remote workshop is designed to limit how much time team members are pulled out of the field. Taking place over four days, each day focuses on a particular skill, and combines video learning with a 2-hour live coaching and feedback session. Teaching methods include:
- Online learning: the “teaching” happens with engaging and informative videos that participants watch before joining a live coaching session.
- Exercises: to make the workshop as realistic as possible, participants use their own live sales opportunities as they complete individual and small-group exercises.
- Masterclass style coaching: a few participants will present their exercises and receive just-in-time coaching from both their peers and your 2Win Expert Coach.
- Group presentation: Participants practice team selling by working in small groups to craft and deliver a compelling presentation at the end of the week.
Session 1: Everyday Stories
- 15-second stories to build agility
- Storytelling’s emotional impact
- Telling stories in any situation
Exercise: Develop your Everyday Story
Session 2: Path to the Big Idea
- Connecting stories to the customer/prospect’s organizational objective
- Clarifying the message with StoryThemes
- Iterating stories with Story Checkpoints
Exercise: Craft a Big Idea for a current deal
Session 3: StoryBridge Framework
- 90 seconds to the Big Idea
- Close with a strong Call to Action
- Story types: analogy, case, insight, discovery
Exercise: Use a StoryBridge to construct your story
Session 4: Maximizing Presence
- Primary intention of your story
- Body language, tone of voice, movement and use of space to connect delivery to intent
- Cultural considerations and adaptations
Exercise: Practice techniques to amplify presence
Session 5: Capstone Presentation and Competition
- Lessons learned, personal growth moments, future application and next steps
Competition: Participants deliver stories in small teams and compete with their peers for bragging rights
Based on 2Win research and client feedback, we’ve designed quarterly objectives that align participant growth to organizational maturity.
Months 1-3: Establishing new habits
Months 4-6: Advanced concepts
Months 7-9: Developing your presence
Months 10-12: Sustaining your growth
- COMMAND ATTENTION and manage your audience with effective use of body language and tone of voice to accomplish your intentions.
- INSPIRE ACTION by connecting to your audiences’ underlying emotions through storytelling.
- Quickly and permanently GAIN INFLUENCE with executives, managers, and staff.
“Public speaking is always a scary thing, but the coaches at 2Win! were nurturing and encouraging every step of the way. I never thought I’d be on a stage before 150 people delivering a personal story, but the group at 2Win! helped me find my voice. It was an amazing and utterly transformative experience.”
–Kathy Marrero, Wolters Kluwer, Legal Training Consultant
“Sales training programs are critically important for a sales professional’s success and I am an advocate for continual learning and development. The reality is that none of them can move the needle unless you know how to evoke emotion and engage your listeners. Mastering the art of storytelling is a prerequisite for sales success and the 2Win! team has mastered the art of teaching it. If you want to move the needle in your sales organization, you must invest in this training.”
–Dave Young, Wolters Kluwer, Director Sales
“Extremely rewarding! I am leaving this training with a sense of confidence and fulfillment and I thank the entire 2Win! team!”
–Jason Hinkebein, Wolters Kluwer, Legisway Corporate Sales
“Really great – Will really change how I build relationships and present with clients.”
–Joshua Pulido, Amazon, Account Executive
“Best training I’ve had in my time at Amazon. Learned immediate applications that I can immediately apply.”
–Brooke Wells, Amazon, Sr. Account Executive
What makes our virtual training different?
- Designed with Virtual in Mind – Most skills-based training companies have implemented virtual training with exhausting lectures and slide-sharing. Not 2Win! We architected and purpose-built our virtual training courses to be flexible, impactful, and practical. Uniquely designed for an online training format.
- Proven Satisfaction – Our virtual training satisfaction scores are equivalent to our in-person scores. We’re keeping pre-sales, sales, and client success engaged that results in an immediate impact on your team’s effectiveness.
- Masterful Virtual Delivery and Coaching – No technical difficulties. No sound quality issues. No excuses.
- Quality Development and Production – Our lessons and exercises are bite-sized and easy to digest. We use high-quality video, graphics, and activities to create a learning experience that is interesting, challenging, and educational.
- Grow at Your Own Pace – We scale globally for even the largest enterprises and audiences.
- A Unique Take on Virtual Training – 2Win! virtual training offers a combination of user-friendly mobile tools, web-enabled video platforms, and virtual coaching so your most expensive resources gain immediate and long-lasting benefit to your strategic goals.
"*" indicates required fields